About the Mission
- This Mission will be led by Invest Africa, an investor network platform for business leaders, investors and entrepreneurs to gain insight into doing business in Africa.
- The Mission will be composed of circa 10 individuals, thus enabling an intimate and targeted meeting environment. Delegates are encouraged to outline their key meetings of interest upon confirming interest to attend.
- Considering recent political changes, Angola’s growth prospects are positive under President Joao Lourenco’s leadership.
- The new administration is rightly focused on macroeconomic stability and improving governance, albeit the core issue is the heavy debt burden.
- There is an array of promising prospects for conducting business within the country.
- Several firms operate in Angola, including, BP, Diageo and Standard Chartered Bank.
- The fastest growing sectors in Angola are, Oil and Gas, Construction and Infrastructure, and Agriculture – the latter being a national development priority.
Benefits of the Mission
- Unrivalled access to industry heads, senior government officials and local entrepreneurs.
- Tailor made proprietary meetings focused on individual industry of interest.
- In country introductions as well as access to Invest Africa members who have complementary interests in the chosen country and/or sector.
Who is this Mission for?
This multi-sector Mission is open to all, and participants will include:
- Private Investors
- Private Equity firms
- Family Offices