The TTJ Wood and Wellness Conference will look at wood’s role in having a positive impact on health and well-being. About this Event
Leading timber industry title TTJ introduces a major one-day conference – Wood and Wellness – to look at the important contribution wood can play in health and well-being in the built environment.
The February 13th event at the Hilton London Tower Bridgeis designed to educate and inform architects, specifiers, interior designers, construction professionals and the timber sector.
It will share latest research on wood’s ability to contribute to health and well-being; case studies in education, the workplace and healthcare; and expert panel debates.
In a world of digital disruption and the internet of things, could our long term health and well-being be rooted in something as old as the trees?
Wood and Wellness is sponsored by headline sponsor James Latham, the British Woodworking Federation and MEDITE SMARTPLY and supported by TRADA, the Timber Trade Federation, Wood For Good, the Wood Protection Association, Structural Timber Association and Work in Mind.
• Dr Ed Suttie, BRE Research director
• Oliver Heath, Oliver Heath Design
• Dr Alex Morris, Head of Wellbeing at Mitie
• Alex de Rijke, director, dRMM
• Sean Sutcliffe, director, Benchmark Furniture
• Eleanor Brough, Sarah Wigglesworth Architects
• Oliver Jones, Director of Research at Ryder Architecture
• DaeWha Kang, Lead Designer at DaeWha Kang Design
• David Borque, Director of Development, the National Forest